While gemstones will not ‘cure’ cancer, there are many healing properties of gemstones that assist the body to heal. Gemstones work by clearing out energy blockages from the body and heal with positive vibrations, each specific and special to the particular gemstone with the powers that emanate from the earth. They are, after all, energy.
Here is a list of healing gemstones specific to the needs of cancer patients:
- Amber – absorbs negative energy transforming it to positive energy thereby rejuvenating the body cells.
- Amethyst – boosts immunity, reduces pain and strengthens the body to fight against cancer.
- Carnelian – in combination with bloodstone helps detoxify and rejuvenate the body for cancers of the kidney and liver.
- Malachite – known to be effective in killing tumors and cancerous growths. Promotes good health.
- Smokey Quartz – shortens the after effects of radiation and chemotherapy. Stimulates cellular regeneration.
- Blue Tourmaline – encourages restorative healing.
These healing gemstones can be worn as beautiful jewelry, carried in a pouch or pocket, set in a special place in your home, and are often placed on the skin of the body close to the relevant chakras for your condition.
Please note, that healing gemstones are meant to be complementary to your cancer treatment, not in place of a treatment.